We offer the following services:
- Seamless Website Integration.
- Data Migration from your existing database / spreadsheets / CRM system.
- CiviCRM upgrades and enhancements.
- Training for users and administrators.
- Customised reports to support your business workflows.
- Hosting and maintenance contracts.
CiviCRM is an open source CRM built by a community of contributors and supporters. It is web-based software used by a diverse range of organisations, particularly not-for-profit organisations and associations. It offers a complete feature set out of the box and can integrate perfectly with your website.
CiviCRM is created and used by a global community of tens of thousands of individuals and organisations. The vision is that all organisations – regardless of their size, budget, or focus – have access to an amazing CRM to engage their contacts and achieve their missions.
What is a CRM?
The ancronym stands for Customer Relationship Management system. Put simply it is a system that allows you to manage your customers/contacts/members effectively and efficiently.
What can it do?
CiviCRM can help optimise every part of your organisation by centralising your data. It offers powerful searching and reporting interfaces as well as an API for external integration.
- Manage your Contacts.
- Create and Renew Memberships with online sign-up.
- Run your Events with online registration, participant management and payments.
- Handle payments using multiple providers.
- Create and Run Fundraising Campaigns.
- Case Management and Activity Tracking.
- Provide valuable reports in multiple formats.
- Mailing interface for sending newsletters and other bulk mail.
- SMS integration.
- API for integration with external systems.